One just isn't as dynamite without the other.
We were having a hard time filling an entire blog with wine reviews for a few reasons. One, wine costs money and with a one year old in daycare and a husband back in school full time, money is not something we have an overabundance of. Two, I am determined to get healthy this year and I do tend to have an overabundance of weight, so the goal is no school night drinking. We recently became loose vegetarians (can't give up seafood and love cheese to much) so we are trying all kinds of new recipes. So, we are going to combine our two passions and go at this from another angle. We'll be reviewing lots of food recipes and throwing some wines we love in there too.
Our passion is food. Now, we love to drink while making and eating it, but creating something unique and delicious is the most gratifying thing. I personally take pride in the fact I can open the refrigerator or pantry and whip up something pretty dang yummy from whatever we have on hand. I'll be sharing some of those off the cuff dinners we enjoy and some recipes we've found that turn out particularly well. We usually tailor things to our tastes and very rarely follow a recipe to the tee, so we'll make note of any additions or deletions.
Well, that's the scoop for 2012, hope you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment